Central and Western District Walking Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Join a guided walking tour of Hong Kong’s Central and Western District. Discover the city’s rich history, fascinating architecture, and ancient temples. Browse through curio shops and enjoy a warm cup of traditional tea or coffee with a Chinese pastry.
Get acquainted with your local guide at the meeting point and start your tour with a ride on the tram to Sheung Wan in the Western District. Upon arrival, walk through Bonham Strand and Cat Street, home to Chinese medicine and exotic dried seafood shops. Here, browse through a selection of herbal medicines and take a whiff of the aromatic dried seafood delicacies.
Next, explore ancient Man Mo Temple–a tribute to the God of Literature (Man) and God of War (Mo) situated in the heart of the Central District, surrounded by towering skyscrapers. Listen as your guide explains the historical significance of this place of worship that is now a national historical landmark.
At the end of your tour, get a well-deserved break at a local cafe for a cup of tea or coffee accompanied by a selection of Chinese pastries.Read More
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit