Dim Sum Cooking Class at EASY123 Dining & Cooking Studio
Food & Drink
In the heart of Hong Kong, learn the secrets to preparing dim sum, a popular Cantonese style of cooking that focuses on crafting delicious bite-sized dishes. Expert chefs are on hand to provide guidance and assistance throughout your 2-hour cooking class. Afterward, sit down to a tasty Chinese lunch.
Arrive at EASY123 Dining and Cooking Studio, meet your fellow cooks, and prepare for a culinary adventure. After you receive step-by-step cooking instructions from experienced restaurant chefs, it's time to test your newly acquired skills.
Discover handy techniques as you prepare 3 delicate dim sum dishes: a squid-shaped, deep-fried spring roll, shrimp dumplings, and cute dessert dumplings that resemble penguins. After your informative cooking lesson, receive a comprehensive recipe list and sit down to enjoy a satisfying and delicious Chinese meal—along with your kitchen creations.
The sample lunch menu includes steamed pork dumplings, pan-fried pork dumplings, poached Chinese cabbage, and a rolled rice cake with red bean.Read More
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit