Foodie Tour Experience in Sham Shui Po District
Food & Drink
Savor the tastes in one of Hong Kong's most fascinating neighborhoods with a tour to some of the best eateries in Sham Shui Po. A local guide shows you to foodie hotspots in this old Kowloon district, from venerable eateries to specialty stores that hold the flavors that make Cantonese food special.
Start with a classic, fresh-baked breakfast at a local café, complete with buns and tea, as this vibrant working-class community comes to life in the morning. Once you've tried some great steamed rice rolls with your choice of savory sauces, move on to a specialty shop that sells only 3 products—all made from soy—and knows how to do each of them well.
Next, visit a roast pork restaurant to check out the chef and owner's masterful roasting technique. Try 2 varieties of freshly made cookies at a terrific bakery, and then savor oodles of homemade egg noodles with a special topping for a new and terrific taste. With 10 tastings in all, you get to experience the incredible range of dishes on offer.Read More
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit