History & Heritage Morning Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Take a trip into Hong Kong's past as you visit a pair of trees that locals flock to for good luck, see a Buddhist sanctuary in Chuk Lam Sim, and scope out the charming lanes of villages that have been around for over 900 years. Along the way, listen to intriguing commentary from your helpful guide.
Get picked up from your downtown Hong Kong hotel and hop aboard comfortable transportation for the quick ride to Lam Tsuen. When you arrive, explore 2 banyan trees filled with the wishes and hopes of tourists and residents alike. Toss your own wish into its fated branches before you leave, and then make your way to Chuk Lam Sim to check out a Buddhist sanctuary and its massive indoor Buddha statues, the largest in Hong Kong.
End your day at Shui Tau and Shui Mei, twin villages that have existed for nearly a millennium. Listen as your guide shares stories about Hong Kong's humble past, snap a few photos of the ancient village structures, and then cruise back to your hotel.Read More
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit