Explore some of the best attractions that Hong Kong and Macau have to offer. With 3 or 5 days to use your pass after the card's activation, you can enjoy the sights at your own pace.
Get a bird’s-eye view from the Sky100 Observation Deck and explore the gateway to Lantau, Ngong Ping 360. Your guidebook gives you all the information you need to get from one attraction to the next.
Take the short trip to Macau and take a 60-second ride in the lift up 58 floors of the Macau Tower or travel up 61 floors to the Observation Deck for an uninterrupted view of Macau and Hong Kong.
- Ngong Ping 360
- Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck
- Macau Tower Convention and Entertainment Centre
- Watertours Victoria Harbour Cruise
- Trick Eye Museum ((closed for renovations till November 2017)
- Pier 16 Macau
- Noahs Ark Hong Kong
- RIckshaw Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- TKW Macau Day Tour
- Peak Tram
- Broadway Macau
- Viva La Broadway Show Macau
Upgrade to include Disneyland Hong Kong for an additional fee, payable at Online Beng Seng Counter at Hong Kong international airport.
- Airport Express
- Cotai Waterjet
- 4G Sim Card 5 day (Hong Kong only)
- Restaurant Discounts: Bubba Gump, Khana Khazana Indian Restaurant, Jumbo Kingdom Restaurant