Hong Kong Half-Day Cycling Tour
Walking & Bike Tours
Coast around the Nam Sang Wai Peninsula on 2 wheels, checking out old walled cities, investigating the history behind 18th-century temples, and keeping your eyes peeled for migratory birds that call this tranquil corner of Hong Kong home. Follow an experienced local guide on this cycling tour.
Meet up with your guide outside Kam Sheung Road Station, where you can get fitted for a snug helmet, adjust your bicycle's height and seat, and then set off down wide roads that snake around the Nam Sang Wai Peninsula. Chat about this developing area of Hong Kong as you ride, reaching the village of Shui Tau in the late morning.
Hop off your bike when you arrive to scope out the elegant roofs of centuries-old temples and ancestral halls. Learn about their function as you stroll around the area with your guide, snap photos of the dragons and fish that adorn the dramatically sloped roofs, and then cruise to a nearby restaurant, your end point for this activity, to tuck into delicate dumplings and small plates at a dim sum lunch before leaving.Read More
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit