Hong Kong Island Tour
On this guided excursion visit the bustling district of Aberdeen, where modernity meets tradition, and stop by a jewelry workshop. Visit Stanley Market, a popular open-air street market, and take in a view of the city from Victoria Peak before taking the Peak Tram into the Central District.
After pickup from your hotel, head to Aberdeen, a bustling district where modernity meets tradition with the many local fishermen still live on traditional junks (boats) in Aberdeen Harbour. An optional ride on the sampan (water taxi) can be arranged at your own expense. Next, visit to a jewelry workshop for a behind-the-scenes look at the intricate process to make jewelry.
Journey via Deep Water Bay and Repulse Bay to Stanley Market, an open-air market with a variety of souvenirs and clothing on Hong Kong Island's southern coast. Drive up to Victoria Peak, at 1,817 feet (554 m), to admire a panoramic view of the city, Victoria Harbour, and Kowloon Peninsula. After riding the Peak Tram to the Central District, a stunning visual experience, return to your hotel.Read More
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit