Jumbo Kingdom Dim Sum Lunch Experience
Food & Drink
Savor a traditional dim sum lunch in a palatial floating restaurant. Take a seat in the spectacularly decorated Jumbo Kingdom, and sample an array of small plates, dumplings, and typical Chinese dishes as they're brought to you in steamer baskets and carts.
Make your way to Aberdeen, where the city's modern skyscrapers tower over a community living on traditional junks, ancient Chinese sailing ships. Jumbo Kingdom—the massive, colorful imperial palace-style building—is impossible to miss and one of the world's largest floating restaurants.
Pass by the seafood tank and settle in at your table as your feast begins, sampling and savoring a delicious mix of typical dim sum dishes in a spectacular space that can seat up to 1,500 diners.
Sample lunch menu includes:
- Steamed shrimp dumpling (2 pieces)
- Shanghai-style crispy cake (1 piece)
- Deep-fried dace croquette (1 piece)
- Deep-fried wonton (1 piece)
- Chinese egg sponge with custard (1 piece)
- Deep-fried spring roll (1 piece)
- Chilled coconut pudding (1 piece)
- Yang Chow-style fried rice
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Morning Island Tour
- Lantau Island & Tian Tan Buddha Full-Day Excursion
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Half-Day City Tour
- Ocean Park Hong Kong Admission
- sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck Admission
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour