Savor a meal of delicious and traditional Chinese cuisine in a palatial floating restaurant. Take a seat in the spectacularly decorated Jumbo Kingdom, and sample dishes like smoked duck, shrimp with broccoli, fried rice with taro and pine nuts, and chilled mango pudding.
Head to Aberdeen, where the modern skyscrapers tower over a community living on traditional junks (ancient Chinese sailing ships), and make your way to Jumbo Kingdom, the colorful floating restaurant built in the style of an imperial palace. This massive icon of the city is even more spectacular by night, when its bright lights and illuminations make it glow.
Pass by the seafood tank and take a seat at your table as your feast begins, sipping green tea and perfecting your chopstick skills in an impressive, lavishly decorated space that can seat up to 1,500 diners.
Sample dinner menu includes:
- Sautéed smoked duck breast with celery and cashews
- Sautéed shrimp with broccoli
- Braised sliced fish in brown sauce
- Deep-fried cuttlefish with chili and salt
- Deep-fried chicken breast with lemon sauce
- Sweet corn thick soup with crabmeat
- Fried-rice with taro and pine nuts
- Chilled fresh mango pudding