Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Scope out breathtaking views, take high-flying rides, and cruise the waters of Hong Kong on this full-day tour to Lantau Island. Ride a ferry like the locals do, enjoy a cable car ride from the island's rugged mountaintop, and savor a tasty vegetarian lunch at a tranquil monastery.
Kick off your day with convenient pickup directly from your hotel. Ride to the waterfront as you chat with your guide about the day's itinerary, and then board a passenger ferry to cruise through the island-dotted South China Sea. When you reach Lantau Island, start your visit by strolling along the golden sands of Cheung Sha's beach and snapping photos of the stilt houses in Tai O, a historic fishing village.
Continue on to Po Lin Monastery for a leg-pumping stair climb to the stunning Tian Tan Buddha statue and a delicious lunch of vegetarian specialties. Afterward, check out the charming streets of Ngong Ping village and take a smooth cable car over the island's rugged mountain landscapes. When you reach the bottom, climb into comfortable transportation for the scenic return ride to your hotel.Read More
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit