Lantau Island Monastery Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Embark on a relaxed and well-organized trip to discover the many stunning sights found on Lantau Island. A traditional fishing village on the island is surrounded by lush valleys and towering mountains, creating a surreal atmosphere where many find spiritual enlightenment.
Your tour starts with a relaxing ferry ride to Mui Wo (Silvermine Bay) which is located on the southern side of the island. Nearby, discover Cheung Sha Beach which is popular with locals and visitors alike. From the beach, the tour heads to Tai O. This historical fishing village is where the Tanka boat people still live in their stilt houses and where old-aged traditions are well preserved.
Continue with a visit to Po Lin Monastery and the Giant Buddha, the most popular attractions of Lantau. Here you enjoy a delicious vegetarian lunch and have free time to explore these incredible monuments. Your tour ends with an exciting ride on the Ngong Ping cable car which offers spectacular views of Lantau's natural beauty.Read More
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit