Lantau Island Sunset Tour
Day Trips & Excursions
Experience what the island has to offer on this memorable evening tour. Get a chance to cruise through Tai O Fishing Village and then stop at Tai O Heritage Hotel and enjoy time to watch the sunset and gaze up at the stars.
As you begin your memorable island excursion, enjoy the wonderful views from the cable car as you ride up to Ngong Ping and upon arrival head to the famous Giant Buddha—a large, majestic statue and one of the most significant spots in the area—and visit the Po Lin Monastery.
Next, head to Tai O Fishing Village and get a glimpse into the life of the fishermen. Admire the beautiful sunset as you take a boat ride through the waterways of the stilt housing before you are dropped off at Tai O Heritage Hotel, a revitalized historical building, where you enjoy dinner.
Your tour concludes at the beautiful Cheung Sha Beach, one of Hong Kong’s longest beaches, to do some star gazing under the stunning evening sky. Afterwards, enjoy a transfer back to Tung Chung town where your tour ends.Read More
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit