Shore Excursion: Central District Tour
Day Trips & Excursions
Explore Hong Kong’s Central District and discover the city’s rich history, fascinating architecture, and ancient temples. Browse through antique shops, smell local spices and dried seafood, and enjoy a warm cup of traditional tea or coffee with a Chinese pastry.
Be picked up from either Ocean Terminal or Kai Tak Terminal and get acquainted with your friendly guide. Disembark at Sheung Wan and stroll through Bonham Strand and Cat Street, home to Chinese medicine and exotic dried seafood shops. Here, browse through a selection of herbal medicines and take a whiff of the aromatic dried seafood delicacies.
Next, explore ancient Man Mo Temple—a tribute to the God of Literature (Man) and God of War (Mo)—situated in the heart of the Central District, surrounded by towering skyscrapers. Listen as your guide explains the historical significance of this place of worship.
At the end of your tour, get a well-deserved break at a local cafe for a cup of tea or coffee accompanied by a selection of Chinese pastries before your return transfer.Read More
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit