sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck Admission
Soar up sky100 for fascinating 360-degree views of the stunning skyline and seaside cityscape from 1,289 feet (393 m) above the city below.
Step into the high-speed elevator and shoot up to the 100th floor in less than a minute. The observation deck features clear windows for unobstructed views as far as the eye can see. Take some time to walk around the 360-degree viewing area and scope out the scenery below. From this high-up vantage point, you can look out over the entirety of Hong Kong Island and the Kowloon Peninsula, as well as the iconic Victoria Harbour.
In the evening, the views are just as spectacular, with the dazzling lights of the city, hotels, and popular Symphony of Lights show brightening the landscape. Opt for a sky-high dining experience and enjoy a selection of international and local cuisine for lunch, high tea, or dinner, all served up with fantastic views of Hong Kong.Read More
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit