Tai Po Market Foodie Tour
Food & Drink
Pay a visit to the New Territories on a tour that explores a fresh foodie hotspot at Tai Po Market. This excursion takes you away from the bustle of Hong Kong Island to visit 6 family-run eateries that serve up some terrific local fare to satisfy the tastes of even the most curious foodies.
Start with a visit to a shop for some made-to-order steamed rice rolls, with your choice of a variety of toppings. Check out a roast meat restaurant that offers succulent goose, noodles, and a delicious broth, and then change things up at a store that offers handmade Chinese candies. When you're ready for the tour's most adventurous stop, try a bowl of snake soup before you chill out with some fresh seafood and get some homemade dessert.
Throughout the outing, you get a look at how Tai Po Market has transformed from an agricultural village to a bustling marketplace and now a lively city of its own, while keeping a certain community charm. Stop by a few points of interest along the way to understand a bit more about the district's past and present before your tour's conclusion.Read More
- Half-Day City Tour
- Hong Kong Disneyland® Park Admission with Transfer
- Full-Day Macau Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Lantau Island Full-Day Tour
- Lamma Island Cruise
- Ocean Park Admission with Transfer
- City Sightseeing Tour with Victoria Peak Tram Ride
- Hong Kong Island Tour
- Guangzhou Day Trip with Giant Panda Encounter
- Evening Cruise, Dinner at Victoria Peak & Night Market Visit